Description to Buy Space Monkey Meds Deadhead og
Deadhead OG is a hybrid medical marijuana strain with a lineage of both Sativa and Indica. Chemdawg 91 (Sativa) accounts for 60% of its DNA, while SFV OG Kush makes up the other 40%. Its THC content regularly reaches above 20.0%, and its CBD content is generally around 0.20%. This classic strain was created by master breeder Skunk VA at The Cali Connection in June 2011. Since its birth, it has become highly popular in the western region of the U.S.
The aroma of Deadhead is very pungent, yet pleasant. Patients often describe notes of pine, lemon, and wood in both the raw buds and the smoke. Its earthy fragrance is very smooth, but can easily permeate a house.